The tenth anniversary of the Polish-Czech-Slovak Conference will take place on 26-28 February 2020 in Wisla, Poland. The event is organized by companies OLTIS Polska and První Signalní.
The conference will bring together leading managers, specialists, clients of the railway industry and Polish, Czech and Slovak institutions to share their experience and knowledge.
The topics of this year’s conference are as follows:
1. Railway infrastructure – modernization, safety, capacity, ecology
2. Freight transport as a driving force of the economy
3. IT solutions for railways and logistics – process optimization and safety
4. Railway employees of the future
5. Railway safety
During the last year of the conference, the topic of intermodal transport was a self-managed section called the Intermodal Forum and enjoyed great interest from all involved. The Intermodal Forum will be a two-day block within the upcoming conference and will be moderated by renowned experts. The co-organizer of the Intermodal Forum is the ProKolej Foundation and the intermodalnews.pl portal.
The following issues will be part of the intermodal forum:
1. Intermodal transport plan: How to accelerate the development of multimodal transport?
2. Investments in the intermodal industry – infrastructure, terminals, rolling stock
3. Innovation, equipment, infrastructure – what will be the future of this sector?
4. Logistics employees – what specialization does the transport of the future need?
All rail sector experts are cordially invited to participate.
You can find up-to-date information at https://systemy-kolejowe.railconference.com/cs/.
If you have any questions, please contact the representative of the organizer, Ms. Miroslawa Hanczakowska: +420 725 710 896 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Oltis Group
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty
© 2019 Eurologport